Apply For This Position
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career with a national commercial real estate company? Our client, specializing in executive office properties, is seeking a Controller to join their successful team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a positive and supportive company culture with a team of passionate individuals who are tied together by their unified mission of providing their residents with extraordinary experiences. They offer competitive compensation, benefits, and growth opportunities. Apply today to join this team of industry leaders!
- Responsible for leading monthly and annual financials, fund & property accounting, and audit of the company.
- Leading the FP&A group to prepare accurate cash flow forecast to management.
- Financial planning through financial modeling, analysis, and support of key initiatives.
- Monitoring the financial performance of the Company, investigating budget variances.
- Responding to financial related questions from lenders, investors, and other stakeholders.
- Partner with other internal departments to ensure that communications and presentation materials are accurate.
- Review the general ledger and analysis of financial accounts.
- Prepare financial data for executive management and board presentations.
- Coordinate and oversee property sale entries, prorations and work with buyer accountants post sale (tenant collections, CAM reconciliations etc.) and prepare gain or loss on sale entries.
- Lead yearly audits and completion of financial statements in IFRS, GAAP and Tax.
- Oversee budget to actual variance analysis, bank reconciliations processes, quarterly budgets with consolidation and tie out, quarterly valuations, property management fee calculations, and calculation of property performance and promote allocations (waterfalls).
- Special projects related to monthly close reporting process, budgets, internal audit, external audit, investor, and lender requirements.
- Ensure fund compliance in accordance with relevant regulatory requirements.
- Other duties & special projects relating to controller and finance functions.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
Bachelor’s Decree in Accounting required
- 5+ years’ work in public accounting
- 5+ years’ work experience in commercial accounting or Private Equity
- CPA License
- Strong understanding of business and accounting principles (US GAAP & IFRS) including consolidation reporting/elimination entries
- Experience with Yardi software a plus
- Understand lease agreements and lease terms
- Proficient in Microsoft software
- Excellent Excel skills (to build models, templates, building macros/pivot tables)
- Ability to learn employer specific web base software programs
Submit your resume TODAY for consideration!
JWilliams Staffing, Inc. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to local Fair Chance Ordinances.
Apply For This Position