Custodian/Day Porter - Apartments
Apply For This Position
San Bernardino, California
Pay Rate: $17 - $18/hr
Let JWilliams Staffing provide your next job opportunity. Immediate Apartment Day Porter (Custodian) opportunities available near you!
JWilliams Staffing connects you to full-time, temp-to-hire, and temporary opportunities with Property Management Companies looking for dedicated, detail-oriented, and reliable Apartment Porters like you!
Apartment Day Porters (Janitors/Groundskeepers) are responsible for maintaining the curb appeal of the assigned apartment property. This involves cleaning exterior and common areas of large apartment complexes, leasing offices, and vacant rent-ready units within.
Why JWilliams Staffing:
- Full time and part-time available
- Convenient commute and schedule
- 8-hour Day shifts available
- Weekly pay
- Referral bonuses
- You won’t be cleaning occupied units, using your own equipment and supplies, working nights, or traveling to multiple apartments in a day!
- We personally do the leg work for you when it comes to finding your next job opportunity!
- Great opportunity to begin or continue your career in apartment maintenance for mid-size to high-end communities!
- Follow provided routine to clean property grounds, amenities, lobby/office, parking lot/structure, utilities & meter rooms,
- Dust, sweep, mop, vacuum & minor landscaping as needed. Use common cleaning products and supplies following manufacturer’s instructions.
- Clean windows, mirrors, escalators, elevators
- Maintain compactor/trash areas, gutters, and property clean from trash and debris (cigarette butts, pet refuse, litter)
- Spiff Vacant units – provide final cleaning detail to recently renovated units, including cleaning appliances, counters, cabinets, sinks, vanities, tubs, showers, hard-floor surfaces, carpet flooring, windows and doors.
- Replace trash liners throughout property, clean and restock restrooms
- Some light maintenance tasks (replacing lightbulbs, touch-up paint, pressure washing)
- Preferred 6 months’ experience in day porter, custodian/janitorial, or similar role
- Availability to work 8-hour morning shifts – Weekend availability a plus!
- Experience using hand tools and equipment common in janitorial/porter work
- Knowledge of proper use and disposal of cleaning chemicals and water conservation
- Ability to walk and stand for long and/or frequent periods of time
- Reliable transportation
- Apartment grounds cleaning, cleaner, housekeeping, custodian work, janitorial services, landscaping and/or groundskeeping, hotel houseman, Hospital EVS/ESA encouraged to apply!
Apply online today for consideration!
Apply For This Position
JWilliams Staffing, Inc. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to local Fair Chance Ordinances.