Maintenance Tech/Handyman (Apartments)
Apply For This Position
Santa Clara, California
We’re hiring Maintenance Techs for immediate job opportunities at apartment communities throughout Northern California.
Maintenance Techs are responsible for making apartments move-in ready & fulfilling maintenance requests at apartment communities. This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain hands-on experience with prominent property management companies. Apply today for immediate consideration!
Pay Rate: $25 - $26/hr
Why JWilliams Staffing:
- NO on-call or roving (driving to multiple apartments in a day)
- Competitive pay DOE; get paid weekly
- 40 hours a week with direct hire & temp-to-hire opportunities available
- Convenient commute and schedule
- We personally do the leg work for you when it comes to finding your next job opportunity
- Apartment renovations and turnovers/make-ready
- Exterior preventative maintenance
- Complete work-orders in an effective and timely manner
- General handyman work including: basic plumbing, basic electric, light carpentry, painting, & patching drywall
- Porter/Grounds keeping work during downtime
- 6 months’ experience as an Apartment Maintenance/Service Tech strongly desired; hotel engineer, commercial and retail maintenance welcomed to apply!
- Experience with residential plumbing, painting, hardware installation, trouble shooting & repairs, electric, and other general maintenance
- Experience in HVAC, light carpentry, and appliance repair & troubleshooting
- Basic tools required. (Material provided. Advanced or specialized equipment provided.)
- 30 hours a week only
- Ability to safely move in and out of a variety of positions including: sitting, standing, walking, squatting, kneeling, and overhead reaching
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Capable of performing repetitive movements
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to ascend/descend stairs
Apply today for consideration!
A background check & drug test will be conducted after a conditional offer is made.
Apply For This Position
JWilliams Staffing, Inc. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to local Fair Chance Ordinances.