Apartment Leasing Consultant
Apply For This Position
Pay rate: $16-$18/hr
We’re looking for experienced leasing consultants to fill temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-placement positions in the apartment industry – apply today!
JWilliams Staffing is the temporary staffing agency of choice for those seeking career opportunities in residential property management. We partner with some of the most prominent apartment communities in the industry to help them find leasing superstars for their high-end leasing offices; you could be one of them!
Why JWilliams Staffing?
Joining JWilliams Staffing is an ideal way to progress your career in the apartment industry. We have a strong reputation with the industry’s leading property management companies and will provide you with:
- Career coaching and resume advice
- Access to our online training platform for leasing, tax credit, and fair housing
- Placement assistance
- Personalized ongoing guidance and feedback so you excel on site
- The opportunity to get your foot in the door with several communities until you find a full-time, direct hire position with a company you love!
Responsibilities of the Temporary Leasing Consultant:
- Greet prospective & current residents, providing excellent customer service
- Answer calls and inquiries in the leasing office
- Set appointments for prospects to visit the community and apartments
- Present the apartment community, ultimately assisting in sales
- Qualify leads to help generate prospects for the community
- Assist residents with service requests and general questions about the community and home
The Ideal Temporary Leasing Consultant Will Have:
- 1+ years’ experience as a Leasing Consultant
- Professional demeanor
- Strong written & verbal communication
- Outgoing personality matched with great enthusiasm
- Organized and resourceful nature
- A passion to serve
- Proficiency with computers and property management software
Send in your resume TODAY for consideration! We would love the opportunity to help you succeed in your new career!
JWilliams Staffing, Inc. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to local Fair Chance Ordinances.
Apply For This Position