New Home Sales Staffing - Regional Sales and Recruitment Manager
Apply For This Position
Do you have experience as a new home sales counselor or sales manager? Do you have superb organizational skills, great management ability, and a sales and/or recruitment background? This could be the position you have been waiting for!
We have an exciting opportunity available to join our growing team as Regional Manager – New Home Sales Division in Austin/San Antonio, Texas! JWilliams Staffing is a dynamic and expanding national brand and the leading new home sales staffing and recruitment agency.
The Regional Manager is responsible for client satisfaction/retention, business development, and recruiting temporary employees for new home sales assignments throughout Greater Austin/San Antonio. Submit your resume TODAY for this exciting leadership position with opportunity for growth!
ROLE AS REGIONAL MANAGER IN CORPORATION:
- To set an example of leadership, loyalty, safety and professionalism for others.
- To be fiscally responsible in managing the budget and expenses for the department.
- To be committed to excellence in all tasks.
- To contribute to the development of a high performance, productive culture.
- To demonstrate innovation in thinking about possibilities and finding solutions.
- To exercise assertive collaboration to honor goals and deadlines.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools.
- Source, interview, and present candidates to client companies.
- Develop new business and increase service to existing business within region.
- Create and maintain client data base opportunity list.
- Market directly to builder clients’ communities.
- One-on-one meetings with clients’ key decision-makers.
- Correspondence to reinforce marketing plan as needed.
- Develop strategies with CEO to secure large national accounts and nurture relationships with key clients.
- Attend regional HBA and or builder specific functions to develop JWS brand as pre-approved and budgeted.
- Manage process or personally conduct thorough, personal and lawful interviews with qualified candidates.
- Manage training of all new hires in Regions.
- College Degree Highly Preferred.
- 2+ Years of Experience Recruiting, Interviewing, and Hiring.
- 5+ Years of Experience working within Texas’s Homebuilding Industry.
- Excellent Computer skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to multitask based on client and company needs.
- Management and supervisory experience.
Submit your resume TODAY for immediate consideration!
Apply For This Position
JWilliams Staffing, Inc. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to local Fair Chance Ordinances. JWilliams Staffing participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US. JWilliams Staffing complies with all federal E-Verify rules and responsibilities, and provides required federal postings in an electronic format to all candidates and employees via the JWS online portal.