Maintenance Tech - Apartment Turns & Work Orders
Apply For This Position
Sunrise Manor, Nevada
Looking for your next Maintenance Tech position? We have multiple opportunities readily available!
We’re hiring Maintenance Techs with basic experience in plumbing, electrical, and general maintenance that can complete apartment turnovers/make-readies and work orders.
Full-time, temp-to-hire, and temporary opportunities with Property Management Companies looking for skilled, responsible, customer-service oriented, and dependable Maintenance Technicians like you!
Why JWilliams Staffing:
- Competitive pay DOE
- Up to 40 hours a week
- Weekly pay
- Convenient commute and schedule
- NO on-call, buying material from hardware stores, or roving (driving to multiple apartments in a day)
- We personally do the leg work for you when it comes to finding your next job opportunity
- Apartment turnover/make-ready
- General handyman/maintenance experience: basic plumbing, basic electric, light carpentry, painting, & patching drywall Exterior preventative maintenance
- Complete turnovers and work-orders in an effective and timely manner
- Work under the direction of Property Manager or Maintenance Supervisor
- Porter/Groundskeeping work during downtime or as needed.
- 6 months’ experience as an Apartment Maintenance/Service Tech strongly desired; hotel engineer, commercial and retail maintenance welcomed to apply!
- Experience with residential plumbing, electrical, hardware installation, painting, troubleshooting & repairs, and other general maintenance.
- Basic tools required. (All material will be provided. Advanced or specialized equipment provided.)
- Not required but a plus: Experience in HVAC, carpentry, and appliance repair & troubleshooting
Submit your resume TODAY for immediate consideration!
Apply For This Position
JWilliams Staffing, Inc. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to local Fair Chance Ordinances. JWilliams Staffing participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US. JWilliams Staffing complies with all federal E-Verify rules and responsibilities, and provides required federal postings in an electronic format to all candidates and employees via the JWS online portal.