Credit Underwriting Analyst
Apply For This Position
Our client, a highly successful real estate investment trust specializing in commercial real estate, is seeking a Credit Analyst to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growth-oriented team that puts a focus on the success, health, and well-being of their employees. They offer career growth opportunity, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits that support your life and well-being. The ideal candidate will be adaptable, thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy being a part of a new venture.
The Credit Analyst will support the credit and underwriting team in underwriting potential investments from a corporate credit, tenant performance, lease structure, and real estate quality perspective to identify/mitigate risks.
- Assist with acquisition underwriting responsibilities including financial analysis, market research, lease review, due diligence, and creation of Investment Committee memos.
- Monitor market and submarket fundamentals including supply and demand fundamentals, lease comps, and sales comps.
- Gather and evaluate economic, demographic, and detailed real estate market data
- Articulate findings (both pros and cons) and provide recommendations for transactions in a professional, thorough manner.
- Monitor tenant credit profiles/financials of existing investments.
- Perform research on potential tenants/industries of focus.
- Conduct property site inspections and market tours (travel required)
- Assist with special projects as needed (i.e., creation of credit dashboard)
- Manage and maintain portfolio watchlist.
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, finance, real estate, or related field
- Minimum of 1-2 years of commercial real estate underwriting, credit analysis, or portfolio management experience
- Demonstrate the highest standards of business leadership, ethics, intellectual curiosity, and collaboration.
- Organized, detail-oriented, able to multi-task and manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to offer concise analysis and summaries of credit profiles, trends, key risks, etc.
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and collaborate within and beyond his/her team.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Preferred (not required) experience in Tableau or other data analytics software.
- Gym Membership
- Tuition Reimbursement
Submit your resume TODAY for consideration!
JWilliams Staffing, Inc. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to local Fair Chance Ordinances. JWilliams Staffing participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US. JWilliams Staffing complies with all federal E-Verify rules and responsibilities, and provides required federal postings in an electronic format to all candidates and employees via the JWS online portal.
Apply For This Position