Commercial Project Accountant
Apply For This Position
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career with a successful commercial real estate company? Our client, specializing in commercial property management, is seeking a Project Accountant to join their successful team.
The Project Accountant will be responsible for monthly loan preparation for assigned projects. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team that values innovation and financially sound investments, creating properties in the world’s most sought after locations. They offer competitive compensation, benefits, and growth opportunities.
- Responsible for monthly loan draw preparation for assigned projects.
- Compile supporting documentation required for loan draws & tax preparation.
- Prepare bank and other Balance Sheet accounts reconciliations.
- Tracking & reconciliation including retainage tracking of payment applications, cash balances, and vendor releases.
- Review reports and prepare journal entries.
- Record all payments - Wires, E-checks, Checks, and Online Payments.
- Letter of Credit Interest and Reconciliation.
- Upload/Review invoices in Yardi.
- Record accrued interest & update master utility schedule.
- Assist with tangible personal property tax returns.
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Gather and analyze information skillfully. Develop alternative solutions.
- Pursue training and development opportunities; Strive to continuously build knowledge and skills; Share expertise with others.
- Respond promptly to customer needs and requests for service and assistance; Meet commitments.
- Listen and get clarification and examine for underlying messages.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
- Work with integrity and ethically; Uphold organizational values.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Yardi experience a plus
- Developer or construction experience, preferred
- Ability to collect & research data
- Understand how to code for invoices
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Generates creative solutions & works well in-group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics
- Good communication skills
- Completes projects on time
Submit your resume TODAY for consideration!
JWilliams Staffing, Inc. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to local Fair Chance Ordinances.
Apply For This Position